This website with URL address https://simpleinvoices.com.au is owned and operated by Simple Invoices Australia (26 398 126 110).
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Simple Invoices. Simple Invoices offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
By visiting our site and/ or registering to become a member, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers and/ or clients.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Your use of this website is subject to the following general terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
12. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
13. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
14. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Simple Invoices offers a service that requires you to register on this website to become a member.
We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions or for non-payment of fees.
You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times. Specifically, you must notify us of any change to the registration details as originally supplied.
You agree not to use our products or services for any unlawful purpose (whether known or not) or in any manner which may infringe or violate any third parties rights. You further agree that you will not use our service to transmit or upload any harmful files or unsolicited e-mail addresses. You further agree that you will not use our service to transmit any unsolicited messages.
In the event that you, or any one logged into your account causes any IP address owned by Simple Invoices to be listed on any mail server blacklist (e.g. SORBS), ie, our mail server becomes blacklisted due to your using our software to send spam emails, thus preventing others from sending email – you irrevocably agree to pay AUD$180 per IP address listed and all fees associated with its removal.
You agree to use our services in an acceptable manner where your use is concurrent with the expected usage of our member services. You further agree not to upload files for distribution via other electronic means or any other usage that may be considered unfair, deceptive or illegal or which contains prohibited or potentially prohibited content which is (or would be) classified RC or X by the Classifications Board or classified R by the ABA and which must comply with any other applicable law.
You agree that you are solely responsible for complying with any law (whether in existence now or in the future) which may apply to you or us, which is in any way is connected with the use, or otherwise, of our products or services.
Upon registration, you will provided with a password and account designation. You must not disclose any user ID, password or other log in information to any person.
Pricing and payment
You agree to pay for our services in the manner specified on the web site or any other document that specifies pricing. Simple Invoices reserves the right to adjust any pricing for any of its products and services. Simple Invoices will inform members of such adjustments.
Payment for member services of Simple Invoices is via credit card only.
We do not provide financial, accounting, taxation, or financial product advice.
The information contained in the website or the products may contain features designed to assist you in complying with the requirements of the relevant legislation. You acknowledge that Simple Invoices is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional services and nothing in the website or any of the products constitutes taxation, financial, wealth management, superannuation or other professional advice in relation to these matters.